The Legalization of Constructions and Real Estate is the act that regulates a situation that up to now sustains a legal irregularity, that is: there is no License to protect it; that it does not have a Project that justifies its correct execution; or that there are no guarantees of Security, Health or Public Ornament. Therefore, there is no document that certifies the correct execution or its existence, so the Construction Regulation is necessary.
In order to legalize any type of construction, municipal laws and ordinances (General Urban Planning Plan), regional (Accessibility, Quality and Habitability Standards) and state (Technical Building Code) must be complied with.
You will wonder what is the reason that is going to lead someone to legalize what was done illegally in his day, being aware of it. Well, there are several reasons why it will be necessary to legalize your property:
- To be able to Deed a home for renting or selling.
- To be able to register it in the Property Registry.
- Applying for a mortgage or Real Estate Guarantee
- Obtaining Municipal Works License
- Obtain the Certificate of Habitability.
- Register it in the Land Registry.
- Request an Activity License.
- Register it in the corresponding Tourist Rental Registry.
As you will see, it is essential to have 100% of the legal construction, since any discrepancy can have significant consequences.
¿Are you interested?
Calle de Hermosillla Nº48, 1º Derecha
28001 – Madrid
Teléfono: 910 60 80 77
Calle Carles Cervera Nº14, Bajo
46004 – Valencia
Teléfono: 961 16 39 25
Calle Periodista Pirula Arderius Nº2, 2ºA
Teléfono: 965 72 77 36
Plaza de Abastos Nº4, Entresuelo A
03140 – Guardamar del Segura
Teléfono: 684 22 43 27